søndag 25. juli 2010

More Bertone...




I thought I'd add a few more pictures of the green Bertone coupé featured in the previous article. Being overshadowed by its rather unique race-prepared sibling, it still had its own, special appeal. On the outside it's a simple dark green with gold-painted rims and extra lights. Just like the GTAm replica, it's no museum piece. It's out there on the roads as often as possible, and with a couple of simple upgrades it's become a proper 70's street racer. The exterior didn't vex me half as much as the interior. It is here the real story of the car is found. Full-leather bucket seats lifted from some Fiat Abarth with four-point harnesses, a small but stylish leather steering wheel, a rollcage and a master electric switch sets the mood just right.




























Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Automotive photography served with a side of motoring journalism

This blog has been created as a general creative outlet both photowise and writing. I try to emphasize the dramatic aspects of my photo objects in various ways, and if I have anything to say about them (or other things), I probably will. Please feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy..!